Compass Parent Portal
The Compass Parent Portal is an integrated, online portal that allows you to access up-to-date information about our school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
– Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
– Update your family contact information
– View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
– Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
– Download and view your child’s semester and progress reports
– Book Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences
Logging in to Compass
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps. To download the app to your device, search ‘Compass School Manager’ in the applicable app store.
Every family receives a separate login to our school’s Compass site, which will be provided to you by the school.
If you are having trouble finding the Compass link for our school, go to http://schools.compass.edu.au where you can search for our school to access our link.
To log in you will require your unique family username and password. These details will be provided to you by the school however, if you are yet to receive them please contact the school office. You will initially be provided with a temporary password that you will be prompted to update to one of your choosing when you login for the first time.